The US dollar has been the strongest currency in the world for many years. Although the US dollar is not the most valuable currency in the world, the dollar is the strongest currency in the world with the political, economic and military power of the USA. Let’s examine the sizes and bundles of banknotes in circulation of the US dollar, which is accepted and used as a global reserve currency. Here are dollar sizes, colors and dollar bundles …
Dollar Sizes, Colors and Dollar Bundles
US Dollar measurements are fixed. US dollar banknote measurements; It is 6.14 inches long and 2.61 inches wide. 1 inch equals 2.54 cm long. Therefore, the US dollar banknote is 15.6 cm long and the dollar width is 6.6 cm. You can browse here for “Foreign Exchange Reserves of Countries 2021 World Dollar Reserve”.
The US dollar has been printed in different series in different years to date. The last of these series was put into circulation in 2004. The biggest difference of dollar banknotes, which entered circulation in 2004, from previous dollar banknotes is that they are printed in different colors. All dollar bills printed up to 2004 were printed in shades of green and hence the dollar, even money, was referred to as “green” worldwide. Dollar banknotes, which have been in circulation since 2004, have been printed in different colors and tones and are on the market.
- The $ 1 bill is in the classic green color.
- The $ 2 bill is also in the classic green color.
- The background color of the $ 5 bill is purple and the fluorescent stripes are blue.
- The background color and fluorescent stripes of the $ 10 bill are also orange.
- The background and fluorescent stripes of the $ 20 bill are also colored green.
- The background color of the $ 50 bill is pink and the fluorescent stripes are yellow.
- The background color of the $ 100 bill is teal and the fluorescent stripes are pink.
For information about dollar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar