Coin98 is a decentralized protocol that provides access to DeFi products, where users can build multiple projects such as lending protocol, blockchain-based gaming, on-chain governance, and decentralized exchange. The C98 token is the native utility token of the platform. Detailed information on what is Coin98 C98, how does it work, how to buy, how much it costs, etc. is located in the continuation of the content. For information about DENT coin, you can check here.
What is Coin98 (C98) and how does it work?
Coin98 is a decentralized protocol that provides access to DeFi products, where users can build multiple projects such as lending protocol, blockchain-based gaming, on-chain governance, and decentralized exchange. C98, the official token of the platform that allows multi-chain activities, is seen as one of the bright cryptocurrencies. One of the prominent features of the platform is that it allows its users to produce detailed projects without deep chain knowledge. In addition, the platform, which allows access to more than 20 networks with wallet and token, provides great convenience in cross-chain transitions such as Avalanche, Solana, Ethereum and BSC.
Coin98, which is used as the main token of the platform, is a product limited to 1 billion. As of August 22, 2021, the price of 1 C98 is around $2.74. Included in the platform’s utility is the C98 token, created to facilitate cross-network transfer transactions in the multi-chain future, lending and lending on decentralized exchanges, and providing access to chain-based games. Other features it offers include:
- Staking: C98 token holders gain the right to earn income by locking their assets in the wallet.
- Management: C98 asset owners can make changes to product and platform parameters by voting on platform improvements.
- Ecosystem Development: The fee spent on transaction fees is allocated to the platform fund as C98 revenue. In this way, the platform acts as a safe deposit box for future developments and potential growth.
- Featured Membership Rights: Users get incremental benefits based on the amount of C98 they keep in the wallet.
- Withdrawing Credit: Users outside the banking system gain the opportunity to withdraw credits by purchasing Coin98 tokens from users who give credit on the platform.
- Cross-Chain Transition: Coin98 token and wallet holders can transfer assets by switching between different networks.
Caution: The information contained in this content is for informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about crypto currency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency