Dock is an open source platform that provides infrastructure and tools to share verifiable credentials thanks to Blockchain technology. The definition of the dock network includes the expressions “verifiable credential sharing network”. DOCK coin is also the native cryptocurrency of this platform. Information about some topics that what is DOCK coin, how does it work, how to buy it, on which exchange, how much is it, etc. is in continuation of the article. You can browse here for information about Gifto (GTO) coin.
What is DOCK coin and how does it work?
Dock Coin is an exchange protocol built on the Ethereum Blockchain that aims to provide its users with a transparent and secure credential sharing service. Having a decentralized structure, the project is a credential sharing ecosystem.
On the platform working with blockchain technology, users’ identity data etc. Sharing data is pretty easy. The platform allows users to upload various data and decide with whom to share the uploaded data. The native cryptocurrency of the dock network is the DOCK token. On the network, users can connect with various businesses and decentralized applications.
DOCK features and aim!
Dock aims to create a transparent and secure credential sharing ecosystem. For this, the platform creates a decentralized exchange network using blockchain technology. It is also possible to exemplify the dock network as a decentralized version of LinkedIn where the user has complete control of the data.
DOCK token advantages and disadvantages!
DOCK Coin advantages include:
- Since DOCK is an ERC-20 token, it can be stored in any ERC-20 compatible wallet such as MetaMask or MyEtherWallet.
- Dock has a sizable following among cryptocurrency investors.
- It has a successful team of developers with more than 8 years of experience in marketing research.
- With the Dock, users can share their data publicly unencrypted, so anyone on the platform can see the data.
DOCK Coin disadvantages include:
- The slow pace of development on the project’s GitHub lately seems worrisome.
- The risks associated with a lack of standardization in data formats can also create significant problems and hinder the growth of the Dock.
- Although the platform is said to fully comply with GDPR principles, there are some legal risks.
Which exchange is DOCK coin on?
DOCK coin is listed on some cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, CoinTiger, DigiFinex, KuCoin, Hotcoin Global, etc.
How to buy DOCK coins?
DOCK coin can be purchased from listed cryptocurrency exchanges, like mentioned above. However, before trading, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange and the crypto project are “RELIABLE”. It is so important point for investors.
DOCK coin supply!
Total supply of DOCK coin is 869.619.709 DOCK .
DOCK coin price!
As of May 18, 2022, at the time of the writing, 1 DOCK coin price is around $0,019 (because of the volatility the price can change instantly).
Caution: The information contained in this content is for general informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about cryptocurrency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency