EverRise (RISE) Token is the cryptocurrency running on the EverRise network. The RISE Token is used to award static rewards to the EverRise network community. RISE Token is a tool that can be used by its holders in the area of staking from decentralized financial transactions. Information about some topic that what is EverRise coin (RISE), how it works, how to buy it, on which exchange, how much is it, etc. is in continuation of the article. You can browse here for information about HYDRA coin.
What is EverRise coin (RISE) and how does it work?
EverRise (RISE) Token is the cryptocurrency running on the EverRise network. RISE Token initiates transactions with smart contracts and provides the possibility to execute contracts back. On the other hand, it has security protocols that prevent making a 2nd or 3rd transaction on the same cryptocurrency. RISE Token is a blockchain network that offers cryptocurrency transactions in this context.
Everrise Token purpose!
The aim of the EverRise (RISE) Token project is to provide higher passive income for investors from liquidity pools and to eliminate the risk of money laundering. The project, on the other hand, provides the possibility to cancel a smart contract.
However, in case of smart contract cancellations, voting takes place on the network and if the majority votes for contract cancellation, the transaction is canceled. The project follows the staking logic through the process called “liquidity lock”. RISE Token holders initiate the liquidity lock on the network at a certain time and earn new tokens.
EverRise coin advantages and disadvantages!
RISE Token benefits:
- Good Passive Income: RISE Token holders lock tokens with the help of liquidity pools from the EverRise network and receive a good amount of passive income at maturity.
- Speed: Cross-border transfers or exchanges between wallets with RISE Token are approved in minutes, saving time.
- Contract Execution: If the smart contract launched with the RISE Token is found to be unadvantaged after a while, a revocation can be carried out if the network voting for its cancellation is started and the majority vote is taken.
RISE Token disadvantages:
- No Advantage Transaction Fee: RISE Token investors find the 6% refund tax on each transaction high. The prizes distributed in addition to this tax are 2%.
- Restricted Access: RISE Token is not available on every exchange. The exchanges they trade on are not globally accepted exchanges such as Binance or Coinbase.
RISE coin price!
As of March 29, 2022, at the time of the writing, 1 RISE coin price is around $0,00099 (because of the volatility the price can change instantly).
Which exchange is EverRise coin avaliable on?
EverRise coin is listed on some cryptocurrency like MEXC, BKEX, LBank, BigONE, PancakeSwap (V2), etc.
How to buy RISE coins?
EverRise coin can be purchased from listed cryptocurrency exchanges, like mentioned above. However, before trading, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange and the crypto project are “RELIABLE”. It is so important point for investors.
RISE coin supply!
Total supply of EverRise coin is 71.618.033.988 RISE.
Caution: The information contained in this content is for general informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about cryptocurrency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency