The Maps.me project is a mapping application that users can access offline. It works almost similarly to Google Maps, only Maps.me can work without internet access. The native cryptocurrency of the Maps.me project is the MAPS coin. Information about some topic that what is MAPS Token, how does it work, how to buy it, on which exchange, how much is it, etc. is in continuation of the article. You can browse here for information about CargoX coin (CXO).
What is MAPS Token and how does it work?
Maps project is a mapping application that users can access offline. It works almost similarly to Google Maps, only Maps.me can work without internet access. MAPS is a platform used by more than 140 million users worldwide for their travel needs and directions. The native cryptocurrency of the Maps.me project is the MAPS coin.
The main purpose of the Maps.me project is to offer new financial products and services on the platform, allowing users to store assets, convert currencies, transfer funds and pay digitally.
Having a decentralized structure, it encompasses all areas such as Robinhood (brokerage), Paypal (payments) and Revolut (fintech banking).
The Maps.me project is an application owned by the Mail.ru group, a leading Russia-based internet company, supported by other leading companies such as Alibaba, Naspers and Tencent. The team behind the project is highlighting DeFi features on the platform to maximize the application and take advantage of its growing user base.
MAPS coin advantages and disadvantages!
MAPS Token benefits include:
- Users will also benefit from personalized promotions and rewards that ensure MAPS coin adoption, retention and virality in the community.
- Users can even use the application offline during the entire journey/travel process.
- The Maps.me project, powered by Serum and running on the fast and scalable Solana blockchain, is one of the projects that made a lot of noise around the world.
- The MAPS coin will connect Maps.me users and provide familiar travel rewards programs and discounts, as well as management features in certain aspects of the ecosystem.
MAPS Coin disadvantages include:
- Competition between similar projects in the DeFi world is high.
- MAPS coin is a risky investment choice due to its high volatility.
MAPS coin price!
As of March 23, 2022, at the time of the writing, 1 MAPS coin price is around $1,08 (because of the volatility the price can change instantly).
Which exchange is MAPS coin avaliable on?
Maps coin is listed on some cryptocurrency like FTX, BingX, Gate.io, MEXC, Bithumb, etc.
How to buy Maps coins?
MAPS coin can be purchased from listed cryptocurrency exchanges, like mentioned above. However, before trading, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange and the crypto project are “RELIABLE”. It is so important point for investors.
MAPS coin supply!
Total supply of Maps coin is 9.999.999.999 MAPS.
Caution: The information contained in this content is for general informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about cryptocurrency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency