The Moonbeam project is an Ethereum compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot. The Moonbeam platform extends the basic Ethereum feature set with additional features such as on-chain governance, staking, and cross-chain integrations. The native cryptocurrency of the platform is the GLMR coin. Detailed information about what is Moonbeam coin (GLMR), how it works, which exchange is it avaliable on, how much is it, etc is in continuation of the article. You can browse here for information about PolySwarm coin (NCT).
What is Moonbeam coin (GLMR) and how does it work?
The Moonbeam project is an Ethereum compatible smart contract parachain on Polkadot. Moonbeam is much more than just an EVM application: it is a highly specialized parachain that mirrors Ethereum’s Web3 RPC, accounts, keys, subscriptions, logs and more. The native cryptocurrency of the platform is the GLMR coin.
The Moonbeam project offers an Ethereum-like environment on Substrate. This allows developers to easily redistribute their existing smart contracts using the tools and integrations they already use. The Moonbeam project also benefits from the modern Substrate framework on which all Polkadot coin chains are built.
Moonbeam (GLMR) Coin aim!
The main purpose of the Moonbeam project is to make it easy to use popular Ethereum developer tools to build or redistribute Solidity projects in a Substrate-based environment. The Moonbeam network makes it possible for developers with Solidity or Vyper-based smart contracts to “go multi-chain” and extend their influence to the Polkadot ecosystem.
GLMR coin advantages and disadvantages!
Moonbeam (GLMR) Coin benefits include:
- MetaMask offers the ability to connect popular tools such as Hardhat, Waffle, Remix, and Truffle through a full set of Web3 RPC endpoints.
- Users can use existing Solidity smart contracts immediately without reconfiguration.
- Thanks to the project, Ethereum developers can overcome scalability challenges due to the expense and constraints of the Ethereum network.
- Polkadot’s blockchain enables seamless sharing of workloads on a new layer.
Moonbeam (GLMR) Coin disadvantages include:
- There is high competition among other Ethereum-based networks. Moonbeam can lag behind its competitors from time to time.
- GLMR coin is a highly volatile and risky investment choice.
How to buy GLMR coin and on which exchange?
Moonbeam (GLMR) coin is listed a lof of cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, Mandala Exchange, Huobi Global, KuCoin, Gate.io, etc. It can be purchased these exchanges. However, before investing, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange and crypto project are “TRUSTED”. It is very important point for investors.
Moonbeam coin price!
As of 17 February, 2022, at the time of writing, 1 GLMR coin price is around $4,84 (the price can change instantly).
Caution: The information contained in this content is for general informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about cryptocurrency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency