OXEN is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal was to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Oxen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. Detailed information about what is Oxen coin, how does it work, how much it costs, where to buy, etc. is in the continuation of the content. Information about Ontology Gas coin (ONG) you can browse here.
What is OXEN coin and how does it work?
OXEN is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency built on the Monero codebase. Their goal was to launch a network that facilitates completely anonymous and decentralized transactions. Oxen is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the CryptoNight heavy algorithm. At the beginning of 2021, Loki was rebranded as OXEN.
These were only cosmetic changes. $LOKI holders do not need to take any action. All Loki users can continue to use their existing wallets and services without having to update. All details about the brand change are in the official announcement.
The Oxen privacy stack includes:
- Session, a fully anonymous, totally decentralised encrypted messaging platform
- Lokinet, a powerful low-latency onion router
- Oxen Name System (ONS), a registration system that allows users to provably burn OXEN to purchase temporary or permanent usernames for Session (and Oxen wallets), and domain names for Lokinet services
The Oxen coin is used for:
- Staking to run Oxen Service Nodes
- Purchasing name registrations for Lokinet (our onion router) and Session (our private messenger)
- Transferring value through instant, private transactions with our revolutionary Blink transaction tech.
How to buy OXEN? How much is the OXEN coin price?
OXEN coin is listed on many cryptocurrency exchanges and can be purchased from these exchanges. But before trading, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange is “reliable and well-known”. As of October 8, 2021, the price of 1 OXEN coin is around $0.59. The circulating OXEN supply is 55,531,508 units and the total OXEN supply is 55,531,508 units.
Caution: The information contained in this content is for informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about crypto currency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency