ZooKeeper is a blockchain project developed to offer NFT trading and a dual farming experience. Developed to meet the liquidity needs of the project, ZOO Coin is a native token that participates in NFT trading and governance decisions. Information about some topics that what is Zookeeper (ZOO) coin, how it works, how to buy it, on which exchange, how much is it, etc. is in continuation of the article. You can browse here for information about Monsta Infinite (MONI) coin.
What is Zookeeper (ZOO) coin and how does it work?
ZooKeeper was developed to offer its users profit potential and enjoyable gaming experience together. With the extra NFT boost cards available in the project, the community increases the reward it offers to users by increasing the lock time. The project uses the Wanchain ecosystem due to the need to optimize its features.
ZOO coin is the cryptocurrency of a blockchain game and NFT platform called ZooKeeper. On this platform, users are allowed to play games by evaluating their crypto money. In addition, performing transactions with NFTs is also among the offerings to the users of this platform.
Zookeeper token advantages and disadvantages!
ZooKeeper (ZOO) Token benefits can be listed as follows:
- It appeals to different investor profiles with its two-sided advantages such as NFT trading and staking income.
- With the feature to reduce the locking time developed for the reward system, the platform significantly contributes to its preferability by increasing the amount of rewards.
- ZOO Coin users have a say in governance decisions as well as NFT trading and revenue generation.
ZooKeeper (ZOO) Token disadvantages are shared below:
- Due to the recent decline, it may lead investors to be suspicious in their first entry decisions.
- Hardware may need to be stored in a wallet against the risk of being stolen and hacked.
- Since it is listed on a limited number of stock exchanges, it can be bought and sold by a more limited investor base.
Which exchange is ZOO coin on?
ZooKeeper coin is listed on some cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bitrue, TraderJoe, Pangolin, Wanswap, etc.
How to buy ZOO coins?
ZooKeeper coin can be purchased from listed some cryptocurrency exchanges, like mentioned above. However, before trading, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange and the crypto project are “RELIABLE”. It is so important point for investors.
ZOO coin supply!
Total supply of ZooKeeper coin is 250.873.267 ZOO.
ZOO coin price!
As of September 30, 2022, at the time of the writing, 1 ZooKeeper coin price is around $0.0145 (because of the volatility on crypto market the price can change instantly).
Caution: The information contained in this content is for general informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about cryptocurrency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency