Some of the companies traded in the Turkish stock exchange distribute dividends according to the profit they make on a yearly basis. Some of the companies whose balance sheets are known for 2022 and which will distribute dividends have announced their dividend rates. Here are some of the companies that will distribute dividends in Borsa Istanbul in 2023… You can browse here for information about Nebulas (NAS) coin.
Some Companies Distributing Dividends in Borsa Istanbul 2023
Companies Distributing Dividends in BIST 2023 Some of the companies that will distribute dividends in 2023 have announced their dividend rates and when they will be distributed. Some of these companies are as follows:
– Koç Holding A.Ş (KCHOL): According to the statement made by the company, 173.3% dividend will be distributed to A group shareholders and 155.97% dividend to B group shareholders. In the statement, it is stated that the dividend distribution will be realized on 27 March 2023.
– Alarko Real Estate Investment Trust (ALGYO) – According to the statement made by ALGYO, a dividend distribution of 175 percent will be made.
– Kordsa Teknik Tekstil A.Ş (KORDS)- Kordsa declared in its statement that it will distribute a 26.37% dividend.
– Ortaköy Çay Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş (ORCAY)- ORCAY has announced that it will distribute a gross dividend of 18.75 percent according to its 2022 balance sheet.
– İş Investment Trust Inc. (ISYAT)- İş Investment announced to the public that it will distribute a 35 percent dividend. The dividend is planned to be paid to ISYAT investors on March 29, 2023.
– Yeni Gimat Gayrimenkul Yatırım Ortaklığı A.Ş (YGGYO)- According to the statement made by YGGYO, a 175% dividend distribution will be made. Payments are scheduled for April.
– Nuh Çimento Sanayi A.Ş (NUHCM)- Nuh Çimento announced that it will distribute a dividend of 460%.
– Beyaz Filo Oto Kiralama A.Ş (BEYAZ)- BEYAZ Filo has announced that it will distribute 30.82 percent (gross) dividend.
– Enerjisa Enerji A.Ş (ENJSA)- According to the statement made by ENJSA, the gross dividend distribution ratio was 230 percent. Dividend payments are planned to be made in April.
-Brisa Bridgestone Sabancı Lastik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş (BRISA)- BRISA has announced to the public that it will distribute 360 percent of gross profit.
– Ege Gübre Sanayi A.Ş (EGGUB)- EGGUB has announced that it will distribute a 150% dividend.
– Meditera Medical Materials Industry and Trade Inc. (MEDTR)- The company has declared that it will distribute a 126.5 percent dividend.
*The above information has been compiled for informational purposes only. It is not investment advice at all!