Stafi (FIS) Coin is the cryptocurrency associated with the DeFi protocol and unlocking the liquidity of staked assets. It is possible to exchange ERC-20 tokens with FIS Coin. With the use of FIS Coin on the Stafi platform, ERC-20 tokens are staked and new ERC-20 tokens are earned. Information about some topic that what is Stafi coin (FIS), how it works, how to buy it, on which exchange, how much is it, etc. is in continuation of the article. You can browse here for infomation about Newscrypto coin (NWC).
What is Stafi coin (FIS) and how does it work?
FIS Coin is the native cryptocurrency used to pay fees for transactions made on the Stafi network. FIS Coin is a tool used to create keyed liquidity in DeFi.
Stafi coin purpose!
The purpose of the Stafi (FIS) coin project is to enable investors to perform both ERC-20 token staking and FIS Coin lending transactions through the Stafi platform. The project aimed to resolve the conflict between Mainnet and token liquidity by offering ABT tokens that provide the liquidity of staking assets.
The project creates the Stafi network, offering investors the chance to issue new FIS coins and other ERC-20 tokens. It gives the chance to leave collateral with FIS Coin for secured borrowing transactions.
Stafi coin review!
Investors commenting on FIS Coin stated that they often use it as collateral. Those who do not take loans from banking services explain that they have borrowed from ERC-20 tokens by creating the FIS Token collateral in the Stafi network.
FIS coin advantages and disadvantages!
FIS Coin advantages are as follows:
- Passive Income: FIS Coin holders can stake ERC-20 tokens on certain FIS Coin collateral. By doing staking for a certain time, they earn new ERC-20 tokens at maturity.
- Borrowing: FIS Coin holders can borrow ERC-20 tokens from the Stafi network community by showing FIS Coin as collateral. However, repayments are made with interest.
- Speed and Low Cost: FIS Coin holders can complete both crypto wallet transfer and exchange within minutes, and pay low transaction fees.
FIS Token disadvantages:
- ERC-20 Token Orientation: FIS Coin is created to increase liquidity and create collateral assets for ERC-20 token staking. Its owners cannot earn a passive income directly from it.
- Attack Risk: While FIS Coin is stored in the online virtual wallet, it is at risk in case of attacks on the network. Offline hardware wallets are preferred for balance protection.
Which exchange is Stafi coin avaliable on?
FIS coin is listed on some cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, Huobi Global, Gate.io, Hotcoin Global, CoinW, etc.
How to buy FIS coins?
Stafi coin can be purchased from listed cryptocurrency exchanges, like mentioned above. However, before trading, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange and the crypto project are “RELIABLE”. It is so important point for investors.
FIS coin supply!
Total supply of Stafi coin is 114.911.733 FIS.
FIS coin price!
As of April 5, 2022, at the time of the writing, 1 FIS coin price is around $0,81 (because of the volatility the price can change instantly).
Caution: The information contained in this content is for general informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about cryptocurrency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency