BRISE Coin is the native cryptocurrency of the Bitgert platform, a crypto engineering organization focused on mass blockchain solutions. This platform has reached a lot of users globally. This is because it has developed 4 major products in just 200 days from the launch date. Information about some topics that what is Bitgert (BRISE) coin, how it works, how to buy it, on which exchange, how much is it, etc. is in continuation of the article. You can browse here for information about TAROT coin.
What is Bitgert (BRISE) coin and how does it work?
Bitgert is a crypto engineering project specializing in blockchain products and audit solutions developed in July 2021. The native token of the Bitgert project, which offers an alternative to PancakeSwap, is BRISE Coin. BRISE Coin is a cryptocurrency developed for investors to perform BUSD rewarding functions via staking. BRISE Coin is the BRISE Wallet DAPP peer-to-peer (P2P) service tool available within the Bitgert platform.
The Bitgert project began development in July 2021 so that users can interact directly with each other without the need to connect to third-party services. In order to achieve this goal, the developers brought BRISE Coin to the ecosystem as a P2P service tool.
BRISE coin founders!
During the development process that started in July 2021, the Bitgert project was created without sharing developer information. Although it is stated that the developer team will announce itself when the time comes, the identities of the developers have not been disclosed yet.
How to use Bitgert token?
It was developed to meet the service and rewarding tool needs of the project, which provides BRSE Coin audit solutions. The usage areas brought to BRIE Token within the project can be listed as follows:
- It can be staked.
- It is used to pay transaction fees.
- Purchased under the Bitgert buyback program.
- It is used as a service tool for the Birese DAPP Wallet to perform the peer-to-peer payment transaction.
- It can be bought and sold on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Bitgert token advantages and disadvantages!
The Bitgert project, which is still in the development process, has made a name for itself in a short time with the innovations it has listed one after the other. The advantages and disadvantages of the project, which is closely watched with its unique features and economic model, can be listed as follows:
- Passive income can be obtained through staking.
- It aims to be a deflationary cryptocurrency with its buyback program.
- It is increasing the number of stock exchanges it is listed on.
- With the new applications developed, the usage area of BRISE Coin is increasing rapidly.
- It stands out with its very low gas fee and high transaction speed.
- Due to its recent history, the project is viewed from afar.
- The fact that the names of the developers are not disclosed harms the reputation of the project.
- Since it is not listed on major exchanges such as Binance, it can be traded by a narrow investor base.
Which exchange is BRISE coin on?
Bitgert coin is listed on some cryptocurrency exchanges such as MEXC, XT.COM, KuCoin, Gate.io, Bibox, etc.
How to buy BRISE coins?
Bitgert coin can be purchased from listed some cryptocurrency exchanges, like mentioned above. However, before trading, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange and the crypto project are “RELIABLE”. It is so important point for investors.
BRISE coin supply!
Total and maximum supply of Bitgert coin is 1.000.000.000.000.000 BRISE.
BRISE coin price!
As of August 24, 2022, at the time of the writing, 1 Bitgert coin price is around $ 0.0000009155 (because of the volatility on crypto market the price can change instantly).
Caution: The information contained in this content is for general informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about cryptocurrency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency