Viberate Coin is a cryptocurrency that runs on the Ethereum platform. The platform behind Viberate Coin is Vibrate, which offers many features for those who want to advance in their music career. Information about some topics that what is Viberate (VIB) coin, how it works, how to buy it, on which exchange, how much is it, etc. is in continuation of the article. You can browse here for information about Litecoin (LTC).
What is Viberate (VIB) coin and how does it work?
Viberate is the world’s leading Ethereum-based research and analytics platform for the music industry. The native token of the Vibrate project, which revolutionized the music industry using big data, is VIB Coin. VIB token is an ERC-20 token developed to meet the liquidity needs of the ecosystem.
Viberate aims to provide music analysis service for professionals. Promising to revolutionize the music industry with the power of big data, Viberate manages to offer everything an artist needs by offering features such as streaming, airplay, social media monitoring, industry trends and audience demographics, smart talent discovery and professional charts and artist comparison.
Viberate founders! Which country is the VIB token from?
Viberate was developed by Matej Gregorčič, Vasja Veber, UMEK and Dejan Roljic. Some of the names and duties of the team of the Slovenian-based Viberate project, which includes more than 150 music experts, organizers, engineers, data scientists, marketing experts, writers and designers, are as follows:
- Matej Gregorčič: CEO, Founder
- Vasja Veber: CBDO, Founder
- UMEK: Famous Ambassador, Founding Partner
- Dejan Roljic: Investor Relations, Co-Founder
- Miha Prebil: CPO
- Bostjan Zakelj: CTO
- Rok Bavec: Chief Data Scientist
- Kristian Gorenc: Product Manager
- Matic Magister: CCSO
- Mateja Tomazincic: Art Director
- David Halb: Sales Manager
VIB token usage areas!
VIB Coin is used in the Viberate ecosystem to encourage users’ data entry. VIB token traded on various exchanges, especially Binance; It is used for payments to be made in return for the data entered by the users. Users who want to earn VIB tokens can add artists, bands and various events with their social media accounts. The VIB tokens obtained as a result of this process accumulate on the website and can be withdrawn in bulk by the user.
Viberate token advantages and disadvantages!
Advantages of VIB coin can be listed as follows:
- It manages to bring together all segments of the music industry on a single platform.
- It allows musicians to earn passive income by rewarding their fans with VIB tokens to encourage knowledge sharing.
- It gives the organizers the chance to establish a business relationship with the artists in a completely decentralized environment.
- Ecosystem ticket sales, etc. continues to grow with various moves.
- It provides a significant gain to the blockchain industry to increase crypto adoption by supporting ticket purchase with crypto.
- The maximum supply of VIBs, limited to 200 million units, is deflationary.
- It is listed on major exchanges such as Binance and Mandala Exchange.
Viberate coin disadvantages can be listed as follows:
- In some ways it competes with popular metaverse projects like CEEK VR.
- The VIB token used for the incentive is not supported by any transaction within the ecosystem.
- Although listed on Binance, it is traded on limited exchanges.
- It may need to be stored in an Ethereum-supported hardware wallet against the risk of attack and theft.
Which exchange is VIB coin on?
Viberate coin is listed on some cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, Tapbit, ZT, CoinDCX, Mandala Exchange, etc.
How to buy VIB coins?
Viberate coin can be purchased from listed some cryptocurrency exchanges, like mentioned above. However, before trading, it is necessary to make sure that the exchange and the crypto project are “RELIABLE”. It is so important point for investors.
VIB coin supply!
Total supply of Viberate coin is 200.000.000 VIB.
VIB coin price!
As of September 29, 2022, at the time of the writing, 1 Viberate coin price is around $0.0819 (because of the volatility on crypto market the price can change instantly).
Caution: The information contained in this content is for general informational purposes only. It is not investment advice.
For information about cryptocurrency: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency